Infant massage is a delightful way to connect with your baby and has many health benefits:
* Relaxation - Most babies love to experience gentle and nurturing touch and you may find that it reduces fussiness and irritability as well as helping her or him to sleep longer and more soundly.
* Digestion - Baby massage can improve digestion as well as providing relief from gassiness or colic
* Weight Gain for Preemies - Premature babies may benefit from appropriate massage. Research has shown a relationship between massage and weight gain in premature babies.
* Bonding - Infant massage provides special time for you and baby to connect with one another.
* Communication - The close attention that you pay to your baby during massage sessions will help to attune you to his or her non-verbal cues.
* Circulation - Infant massage is a very gentle style of massage, and provides wonderful stimulation for your baby's blood and lymphatic circulation.