Postpartum Doula Services
Adar Massage and Birth Services provides the parents of infants with emotional and breastfeeding support, practical newborn care tips and assistance with household tasks. Easing your transition to new parenthood (or to parenting more than one child) is the ultimate goal of our time together.
- Routine newborn care and guidance or education of parents in bathing, cord care, diapering, calming techniques, and newborn nutrition and development.
- Breastfeeding assistance.
- Household tasks including laundry, light housekeeping, grocery shopping, and meal preparation.
- Care of older siblings.
- Accompanying mother and baby to pediatrician appointments.
- Running errands.
- Nighttime/overnight services.
Services are flexibly tailored to the needs of your family.
My fee for the services described above is $30/h for daytime hours (9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.) and $35/h for night-time hours (9:00 p.m. - 9:00 a.m.).